Logs & Siding
What we sell
- Log Systems. Random length footage to be cut to length at the site by the homeowner or builder
- Factory notched dovetail corners for 6x8 and 6x12 log systems.
- Factory cut saddlenotch corners for 6x8 and 8x8 log systems.
- Log sidings, log fasteners, between course sealants, caulks, chinking, log stain, wood treatments, wood sealants and most anything specialized to log home construction.
- exposed structural posts, beams and timbers for the 2nd floor, roof and pourch systems. •
- 2x6 T&G decking for the 2nd floor, roof and porch systems.
- Nailbase insulation panels for the roof system.
- Baked enamel Metal roofing in several colors with color matched flashings, trims and screws.
- 1x6 and 1x8 T&G paneling for the interior walls.
Resembling the letter D when viewed from the end, D-Logs provide an alternative for people who desire the more rounded appearance of cut logs with the interior wall flat and the performance advantages of engineered, interlocking timbers.
Dovetail Square Logs
Similar to the "D" Log but no round outside edge. Still cut to interlock with each other improving performance of the log.
Log Siding to Match "D" and Square Logs
From the outside of the log home or cabin the walls look like a "D" Log or Square Logs, but interior of the log home or cabin can be Tongue & Groove or drywall. This product is used in replace of vinyl siding or any other standard exterior siding to give your home that log cabin feel.
Select a sub category from the left for more information
- Cetol Log Decor
- Cetol DEK Finish
- Cetol 1
- Cetol 23 Plus
- Cetol Maintenance
- Rubbol Siding Finish
- Rubbol Solid DEK
- Cetol Log & Siding
- Cetol SRD